Scholarships are available for individuals to attend the Annual MNA Conference. You must be a member of MNA at the time of application to be considered for a scholarship.
Each scholarship covers a portion of the registration, the difference is paid by the applicant. Optional field trip fees are not covered and must be paid by the applicant.
Evaluation will be based on responses provided to all questions on the application. The information provided is confidential and will only be shared within the Scholarship Review Committee.
Grants are now available.
The Minnesota Naturalists’ Association (MNA) has
· Fund up to $150 per request
· Fund up to 3 requests per fiscal year
· Be available until the money is depleted
· Be available for full or partial funding of requests
· Applications will be considered immediately upon receipt by the Grants and Scholarship Committee.
1. Applicant must be a current MNA member. Visit our membership page for more info about becoming a member.
2. Grant money is to be used to further environmental education/interpretation in Minnesota.
3. Applications will be considered for:
a. Education/training opportunities
b. Grassroots environmental action, including cost for travel, food, lodging, materials and printing costs; attendance at environmental advocacy conferences and workshops, i.e. Alternative Energy Fair, Bioregional Workshop, Forestry Best Management.
c. Costs associated with an organized effort
4. If the application is granted, the recipient is required to:
a. Share information and results of action
b. In order to receive reimbursements the
5. Please complete the our application form below and email it along with any supplemental materials to MNAmembership (at) gmail.com with Small Grant Application in the subject line.
Fill out the Grant Application below