PLEASE NOTE: MNA IS IN THE PROCESS OF REVIEWING ITS GIVING GUIDELINES AND AS A RESULT IS NOT ACCEPTING GRANTS APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
Small grants are open to MNA members for projects on a competitive basis. This opportunity allows MNA members to tap into a small source of funds that encourages environmental involvement and action.The Grants Will:
10/24/2018 Notice: Because fewer applications were received than the number of scholarships available for this year, we are opening up a brief second window for scholarship applications, until this Friday, October 26 at 5 pm.
Scholarships are available for individuals to attend the Annual MNA Conference. You must be a member of MNA at the time of application to be considered for a scholarship.
Each scholarship covers all regular fees (optional field trips not included) except the $50 conference fee, which is paid by the applicant.
Evaluation will be based on responses provided to all questions on the application. The information provided is confidential and will only be shared within the Scholarship Review Committee.
The scholarship application is due by October 12, 2018. Applicants will receive email notification by October 15, 2018.
The application should be emailed to the MNA Scholarship Committee care of Cody Rossetti at email@example.com
Download the Scholarship Application >
Grants are currently not available in 2016. Please check back in 2017.
1. Applicant must currently be an MNA member. Become a member >
2. Grant money is to be used for programs and/or equipment in support of Environmental Education/Interpretation.
3. Applications will be considered for:
4. If the application is granted, the recipient is required to share information and results of action with MNA members within one year, including a written summary for the MNA Newsletter.ractice Workshop; costs of doing research into environmental problems & solutions
5. Application must be made using the following instructions:
Copy the following questions to a blank e‐mail form along with your answers and e‐mail to the MNA Scholarship Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include your name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, and e‐mail addresses.